Hey little DJ, turn that music on!
While musical tastes might differ - daddy listening to a good rock concert and mommy listening to her jazz, music plays a central part in everyone’s life and culture… and especially for your child. The super combo of music and dance has great benefits! So, turn on the radio and invite the family to join the party!
Playing music strengthens the bond between yourself, your child and your family members. It also stimulates your little one’s emotional, social and motor skills, thus boosting their well-being and happy growth!
There are many ways to ignite your child’s musical appreciation:
- Play different kinds of music – everyone in the family can contribute with their favourite playlist!
- Pay attention to the music that your little one likes and play it often.
- Repeat the movements that your child makes and exaggerate them.
- Make it fun, sing loudly, move and laugh a lot.
- These can be fun family moments to remember forever so invite the whole family to join. The more, the merrier!
Remember everything starts in the tummy…when they feel right, they can enjoy growing up happy!